This has been a very busy week for the web team. We have juggled 5 sites this week!
Spring 2020 Graduation
The graduation web page is now live! Additional features will be added to the page through May 8.
- Final editoral feedback and content was received this week and the team is finishing up the changes.
- Link to website on QA server will be sent to the Chair on 5/1 (that is today for anyone wondering when I wrote this post)
Up next for EPS
- Complete proof reading of entire site
- Complete testing of entire site
- Migrate site from the QA server to the production server in preparation for launch
- Final go/no meeting is set for May 6, 2020
- Launch on schedule between 5/29-611!
- The web team presented the RPSE prototype to a department team
Up next for RPSE
- Faculty profile information due 5/1
- Prototype layout feedback is due 5/8
- Editorial review begins 5/19
- ELPA website outcomes and scope meeting scheduled for 5/7
- Made some adjustments to the Research section of the C&I website
Sitefinity security patches
- The security patches have been applied and tested on the remaining Sitefinity websites.
And that folks, ends a very busy week!