- The department has completed their feedback on the editorial
- The new site has been moved to the production server
- The site has been proofed
- The site has undergone testing
- Faculty bio pages are complete
- October 20 – go/no-go meeting scheduled with chair Steve Quintana to receive final launch approval
- Launch scheduled for October 29, 2020
- Site layout prototype was shared with department and approved by chair Andrea Harris
- Changes have been made to the layout based on department feedback
- Editorial review, part 1 (E1) is underway
- Photo selection and cropping is ongoing
- Faculty and staff engagement for the bio pages has begun
- Feedback on E1 is due
- Profile photography
- Editorial review, part 2 (E2)
- Faculty and staff profile iterations
- Projected launch date: ~ December 1-8
Planning for Phase 3 & 4
- Review of the design process used in Phase 1 & 2.
- Preliminary schedule developed
- Web team will reach out to the four remaining departments (Ed Psych, Theatre & Drama, Kinesiology, and Art) to share our production process and preliminary schedule with the department chairs.
TEACHER EDUCATION CENTER
- Layout modifications complete
- The School of Education is undergoing necessary server-hosting and service-level changes for websites in two WordPress hosting environments. Website administrators will be notified if the migration will impact their website. This is a staged project.
- CALS>>Web SL2 4 sites migrated/6 sites total
- CALS>>Wiscweb SL1NC 0/9
- CALS>>Wiscweb SL1TC 0/28
- CALS>>Arch 0/8
- CALS>>Del 0/20
- CALS>>Root 0/2
- Updates to the WordPress platform (v11.1), and campus theme (5.2) are complete on our development, QA, and production servers.
- PhP updates are being tested on our development and QA server environments before implementing on the production server environment.