Woah! Where did the last month go? For those of you checking this site weekly, rest assured, we have been busy at work! If you have missed the updates, they will be back regularly. Analytics shows us there are a couple of people interested in the progress of this project.
- Editorial review part 1 is complete
- Editorial review part 2 is underway
- Faculty profiles are continuing with reviews and approvals
- On target for Launch in late October
- Site outcomes and scope approved by chair Andrea Harris, 9/14/2020
- Modifications to Digital Measures plug in to display creative works is complete
- Prototype developed – to be presented 9/22/2020
Teacher Education Center
- Layout modification recommendations presented
Infrastructure Migration Project
The School of Education is undergoing necessary server-hosting and service-level changes for websites in two WordPress hosting environments. Website administrators will be notified if the migration will impact their website. This is a staged project.
- Project charter, communications plan, work plan, and test migrations complete