- Met twice with Andy Cunningham our Project Manager to further define project milestones and timelines
- Met once with Libby Peterek, University Marketing to further define the scope and internal deliverables of the Hub site
Discovery 2.0. Completed meetings with:
Site Navigation & custom coding
- Continued design work on the Hub navigation, utility menu, and department site common elements.
- Began work on custom coding elements
Project Timeline Development
- Continued to define the major milestones and timelines for the Hub site and pilot department site.
Communication & Stakeholder Engagement
- Completed internal communication and stakeholder engagement plan
- Sent project update to Senior Staff, Chairs, Directors, Content Editors
- Colleen Howes and Andy Cunningham gave project status presentation to Dean Hess and Senior Associate Dean Carolyn Kelley
- Draft update messaging for the July SoE Insider
- Andy and Colleen will give presentation at Senior Staff retreat
- Continue discovery meetings
- Continue to refine milestones and timeline
Did you see the Office of Communications and Advancement staff “playing” cricket on Bascom Hill? We took a 45 minute break from the website and other projects to learn the game of cricket from our colleague Sarina Lotlikar. It was a hoot, and we even have action shots to prove it. Join us next time!