The School of Education is a member of the International Network of Education Institutions. School of Education faculty members looking to connect with colleagues at INEI institutions are encouraged to explore the INEI faculty database. This network is a collaboration among ten top schools and colleges of education around the globe including:
- Australia: Melbourne Graduate School of Education, University of Melbourne
- Brazil: School of Education, University of São Paulo
- Canada: Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), University of Toronto
- China: Faculty of Education, Beijing Normal University
- Denmark: Danish School of Education, Aarhus University
- Japan: Graduate School of Education/School of Education, Hiroshima University
- Singapore: National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University
- South Africa: School of Education, University of Cape Town
- South Korea: College of Education, Seoul National University
- United Kingdom: Institute of Education, University College London
Members of the School of Education with ideas for research initiatives or projects with our partner institutions are encouraged to contact the Global Engagement Office: email@example.com.
Proposing New International Agreements
International Agreements, including Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) documents, are one way to forge collaborations between faculty, departments/units, and schools/colleges with external partners.
As required by UW–Madison, the Global Engagement Office will vet all international agreements through the International Division as they can only be signed by the Vice Provost and Dean of the International Division, by the Provost, or by the Chancellor. For most department/unit-level and school-level agreements, they will be signed by the Vice Provost and Dean of the International Division.
If you are interested in proposing a new international agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.